Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages quick-rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups warm water (105 to115 degrees F/40 to 45 degrees C)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|