Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Hot Mexican Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 pound processed cheese food (e.g. Velveeta), cubed
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|