Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Easter Potato-Zucchini Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups frozen country-style (cubed) hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|