Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Cold-Season Chicken Soup
- 4 cups of homemade chicken stock
- Fat from the homemade chicken stock
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and roughly diced
- 2 carrots, sliced in half-inch slices (about the same amount as onion)
- 2 celery stalks, sliced in 1/4 inch slices (about the same amount as the onion)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp of chopped greens from a green onion (green part of the green onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon (a pinch) of crushed red pepper flakes (or a small pinch of cayenne)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?