Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Classic Reuben
- 12 slices light rye bread with caraway seeds
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 pounds deli sliced corned beef
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- 1 pound sliced Muenster cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.8g|
|Saturated Fat 22.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|