Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Chili Beans
- 2 cups Pinto beans (uncooked, can also used canned)
- 1 lb ground beef (ground round) or ground turkey
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 yellow onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 can of tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1 Jalapeno pepper (cooked, canned) -sliced (Note concerning the tomatoes and Jalapeno pepper: mom will substitute these on occasion with a cup of Pace brand salsa - works fine)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?