Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom’s Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 small onion, chopped (about a cup)
- Vegetable oil - grapeseed or olive
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14.5-ounce can tomatoes, preferably fire-roasted if you can get it
- 2 Tbsp red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup to a cup of water
- 12 corn tortillas
- Grapeseed oil, peanut oil or canola oil - a high smoke point vegetable oil
- 2-3 cups of cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 2 cups grated cheese (about 1/3 lb)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?