Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Candied Yams with Caramel
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces caramel topping
- 2 cups marshmallows, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|