Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Beef and Beer
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle beer
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|