Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Baked Egg Muffins
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 slices bread, crusts removed
- 6 eggs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|