Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom's Baby Berry Pies
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 5 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) package pastry for a 9-inch pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 157.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|