Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Momofuku Chicken Wings Recipe
- 20 chicken wings with wing tips attached (about 4 1/2 pounds)
- 8 cups lukewarm water
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sake
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 5 cups duck or pork fat (can substitute vegetable oil)
- 6 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 to 6 pickled red chiles , seeded and ribs removed
- 1 1/2 cups mirin
- 1 bunch scallions , thinly sliced, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?