Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mommy's Loving Care Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|