Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Momma OB's Chicken Chili
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|