Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
'Momma Made Em' Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped onions
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green bell peppers
- 5 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (such as Tony Chachere's), or to taste
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound fully-cooked smoked beef sausage (such as Hillshire Farm®), sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced okra
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.2g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|