Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Momma Daisys Peach and Blackberry Cobbler
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, plus more for baking dish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 pounds fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced (or 2 pounds frozen sliced peaches, thawed)
- 1 cup firmly packed light-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 pints fresh blackberries (or 10 ounces frozen blackberries, unthawed)
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?