Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mom-Mom's Pepper Steak
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into strips
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|