Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Molten Chocolate Cakes with Cherries
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, halved, thawed, undrained
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup kirsch (clear cherry brandy) or regular brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?