Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Molten Chocolate Cakes With Sugar-Coated Raspberries
- 1 cup unsalted butter or unsalted margarine*
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, or bars, cut into bite-size chunks
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 teaspoons flour (or matzo meal, ground in a blender to a fine powder)
- 8 extra-large paper muffin cups (or use regular paper muffin cups, which will make 12 cakes)
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberries, barely moistened and rolled in about
- 1/2 cup sugar right before serving
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.7g|
|Saturated Fat 20.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|