Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Molten Chocolate Cake
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 4 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 cups whipped cream, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 709kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 55g (85%)|
|Saturated Fat 32g (159%)|
|Cholesterol 362mg (121%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|