Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Molten Chocolate Babycakes
- Scant ¼ cup soft unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 12 ounces best bittersweet chocolate
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 individual 6-ounce custard cups, buttered
- Baking parchment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 496kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (86%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|