Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mollejas tacos (sweetbread tacos)
- 1 pound veal sweetbreads
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 jalapeo sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, plus more to taste
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Warm tortillas, pico de gallo and sour cream for serving
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?