Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Molded Macaroni Casserole
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni (2 cups dry)
- 1 1/2 cups diced mozzarella cheese (fior di latte)
- 1/2cup diced sharp provolone cheese
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce, plus extra to pass
- 7 slices prosciutto or 1/4 pound pancetta cut into thin rounds
- 3/4 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 slices stale white bread, crusts removed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons minced basil
- 1/4 cup minced Italian flat leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?