Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mojo Marinated Pork Cubano (Lechon Asado) Recipe
- 2 tablespoons whole cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon whole coriander
- 2 tablespoons dried chile molido
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 5 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- 1/2 cup garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cumin, freshly toasted and ground
- 1/2 cup coriander, freshly toasted and ground
- 2 tablespoons jalapeo peppers, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon
- , finely chopped
- 4 cups canola or vegetable oil
- 7 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?