Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Modern Mexican Chocolate Flan
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 6 ounces Mexican chocolate, such as Ibarra, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 1 (1 1/2-inch) cinnamon stick, preferably canela
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur, such as Kahla
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Pastry brush, 8 (5- to 6-ounce) ramekins, large roasting pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?