Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 pounds cabbage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or more if needed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|