Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mock Coconut Pie (Spaghetti Squash Pie)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups cooked, shredded spaghetti squash
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|