Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mochiko Chicken Wings
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons Hawaiian sea salt
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup mochiko (glutinous rice flour)
- 5 pounds chicken wings or thighs
- Oil for deep frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|