Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mocha fondant puddings
- 1 tbsp top-quality instant coffee
- 100g dark 'continental' chocolate (at least 65% cocoa solids)
- 100g unsalted butter , plus a little extra softened butter for greasing
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 140g golden caster sugar (preferably vanilla infused)
- 50g plain flour , sifted
- double cream (cold) to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?