Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mocha Layer Cake with Chocolate-Rum Cream Filling
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 20 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped; plus 2 ounces, chopped separately
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 2/3 cup cake flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?