Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups finely ground walnuts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|