Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet or milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 6 ounces chocolate-covered espresso beans, crushed (about 1 cup)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?