Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mocha Cake I
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|