Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Wild Mushroom Soup
- 2 pounds assorted fresh wild mushrooms or specially cultivated mushrooms: morels, porcini (cèpes), hedgehogs, bear’s heads, portobellos, chanterelles, oyster mushrooms, pleurottes, shiitake
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped and crushed into a paste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 quart consommé, full-flavored broth, dashi, or mushroom velouté
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 176kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|