Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Vegetables with Coconut Sauce ()
- 2 medium boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into 2- by 1/4-inch sticks (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 2- by 1/4-inch sticks (about 2 cups)
- 1 small fresh green chile, such as serrano, Thai, or jalapeo, slit lengthwise with stem end intact
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 3/4 cups water, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into 2- by 1/4-inch sticks (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup grated dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt (not Greek-style)
- 15 to 20 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?