Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Slaw with Miso Dressing
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon red or white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 apple, halved, cored, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 small celery root (celeriac), peeled, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 fennel bulb, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 red Fresno chile, seeded, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?