Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Salad II
- 8 ounces mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|