Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Seed Wafers
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon flax seed, lightly toasted and cooled (available in the bulk foods sections of most health and organic food stores)
- 1½ tablespoons caraway seed, lightly toasted and cooled
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (½ stick) plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon-size pieces
- ¾ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|