Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Seafood Grill with Paprika-Lemon Dressing
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice plus lemon wedges for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 pounds 1-inch-thick firm white fish fillets (such as halibut), cut crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 2 pounds cleaned fresh or thawed frozen squid, each body cut open on 1 long side and scored lightly (tentacles reserved for another use)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?