Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Salad from the Marches
- 6 ounces mixed sweet greens, including beet leaves, and lettuces such as mâche, Bibb, Boston, red, or romaine, all as young and tender as possible
- 3 ounces mixed bitter greens, including arugula, radicchio, watercress, Belgian endive, curly endive, dandelion, and escarole, all as young and tender as possible
- 1 small round bulb fennel
- 3 green onions, including 1 inch of the green tops, or 1 small Vidalia or sweet red onion
- ½ cup highest-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons highest-quality red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 181kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|