Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Root Vegetable Gratin
- Butter for the pan
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small celery root, pared and thinly sliced
- 1¾ cups heavy cream, plus more as needed
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Gruyére cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 451kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (98%)|
|Cholesterol 113mg (38%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|