Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2½ cups plain yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 fresh hot green chiles, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 78kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|