Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Mushrooms Stroganoff
- 10 to 12 ounces ribbon-style noodles (see Note)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 12 to 16 ounces white mushrooms, sliced (see Tip)
- 4 to 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 to 6 ounces cremini or baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, vegetable stock, or water
- One 12.3-ounce container silken tofu, pured
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons nonhydrogenated margarine
- Salt, to taste, optional
- Minced fresh parsley for topping, optional
- Paprika for topping, optional
- Use spinach noodles, whole-grain ribbons made of quinoa or spelt flour, or pappardelle, broken into halves or thirds.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?