Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Lettuces with Roasted Cherries, Hazelnuts & Warm Saint-Marcellin
- About 24 hazelnuts (3/4 ounce, or a scant ¼ cup)
- 16 ripe cherries (about 6 ounces), such as Bing, Van, Larian, or Burlat
- About ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- A few splashes of kirsch or grappa (optional)
- About 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 wheels Saint-Marcellin cheese (about 3 ounces each) at room temperature
- 4 to 5 mixed young lettuces, such a red oak leaf, red perella, and baby red romaine, carefully washed and dried
- 4 slices chewy, peasant-style bread
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 341kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|