Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Grill with Sweet and Spicy Bourbon Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 18 garlic cloves, peeled, pressed
- 1 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 3/4 cup tamari soy sauce (do not use low-sodium)
- 6 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon (or more) hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 2 racks meaty baby back pork ribs (about 5 pounds)
- 8 meaty beef short ribs (about 4 pounds), top membranes trimmed
- 8 chicken thighs with skin and bones
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?