Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Grill With Cherry Cola Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika or hot smoked spanish paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 13x9x2-inch disposable aluminum pan (to catch drips)
- 4 to 4 1/2 pounds baby back pork ribs, cut into 4 slabs
- 2 cups wood chips (cherry, alder, apple, or hickory), soaked in water 1 hour
- 4 6x3 1/4x2-inch disposable mini loaf pans (for wood chips if using gas grill) Vegetable oil (for brushing)
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded with mallet to 3/4-inch thickness
- 8 fully cooked smoked sausages (such as chicken-apple), pierced in several places with fork
- Cherry Cola Barbecue Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?