Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Greens with Warm Goat Cheese and Pesto on Toast
- generous handful of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 4 thick slices of crusty bread
- 1 clove garlic, split
- 6 oz (170 g) soft unripened goat cheese
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- juice from 1 lemon
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- handful of green or black olives, pitted
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?