Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Greens with Sheep
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Ground white pepper
- 9 cups mixed salad greens (such as baby arugula, frisée, máche, and watercress)
- 1 3/4 cups 1/2-inch cubes firm sheep's-milk cheese (such as Ossau-Iraty or Petit Basque; about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?