Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Greens with Pecans, Goat Cheese, and Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 5-ounce bags mixed baby greens
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries (about 7 ounces)
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups glazed or honey-roasted pecans or walnuts (about 8 ounces)
- 1 5.5-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?