Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mixed Greens with Mustard Dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups frise, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups torn radicchio leaves
- 2 large heads of Belgian endive, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?